Blast from the Past!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012 by

Recognize this building? This picture of the first Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library lobby in 1949. Built in 1948, this was the building that was the ‘Brar’ or ‘Lib’ until the current library was finished in 1972. The building is called the Anderson Social Science Center today.

 

Comments are closed.