View from the Hill

Posted on April 19th, 2012 by

New Gym, 1922

This is a photo of the “new” gym that was installed in 1922 in the Johnson Student Union. Visitors to campus now know this space as Alumni Hall, and instead of playing basketball, students gather there to hear guest lectures and celebrate events!

 

Comments are closed.