Blast from the Past

Posted on January 23rd, 2012 by

The first music tour took place in 1881 when members of the Gustavus Band took wagons and trains back to East Union to perform! This photograph catches Gustavus Choir members who were loading up the bus and getting ready to go on tour in 1939. The students boarding the bus areĀ  Eunice (Knock) Kronberg ’39, Francis (Palm) Holmquist ’41, C.T. Olson ’41, Florence (Dahl) Lundquist ’42, and Grace (Miller) Sponberg ’42.

 

Comments are closed.